Quick Reference Guides
These one-page accessibility resources, have been developed to assist anyone who is creating accessible content. These free resources are easy to understand and user friendly.
- Learn more here for creating accessible content specifically for the SD308 website
- Creating Accessible Microsoft Word 2007/ 2010 Documents
- Creating Accessible Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/ 2010 Presentations
- Creating Accessible Spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel 2010/13
- Captioning YouTube Videos
- Guidlines for what/how to caption video appropriatly
- In-depth instructions on creating accessible documents (Accessible Digital Office Document (ADOD) Project)
Web accessibility is essential for people with disabilities and useful for all. Learn about the impact of accessibility and the benefits for everyone in a variety of situations.