Calendar Sync Repair
To fix the google sync please do the following:
- Login to the website - On the top go to User Options - Login or if you have gone to the Intranet today you will already be logged in.
- Go to the Calendar page - It should say Edit Page on it - if not go back to the top of the page and you will see the small black drop down boxes and click Site Manager
- Click on the word Calendar
- Click on the gray pencil
- Go to the very top right hand corner and click on App Options
- You will find the Google Calendar Integration - where you will first Remove your sync and save/exit the calendar app.
- Go to Google Calendar and make sure your calendar is a Public Calendar
- Please go to the following page https://myaccount.google.com/permissions and you should see: Web Community Manager Has access to Google Calendar If you see this, remove the token.
- Go back to schoolwires calendar app and app options. Add a google connection. Then resync the calendar and approve the web community manager access to your google account.
- Save and close the app.