STUDENT PARKING PERMITS for 2018-2019
As of the 2018-2019 school year, parking spaces will be assigned. They will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Parking permits will be sold to SENIORS only beginning Tuesday, August 7-from 9am until noon.
Parking permits will be to JUNIORS beginning Thursday, August 9 during Schedule pick-up from 9am until noon and again from 4-7pm.
If there are spaces remaining, SOPHOMORES may purchase a parking permit before or after school beginning Wednesday, August 15th.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ONCE THE PERMIT IS PURCHASED.
Items necessary to obtain a parking permit are:
- Valid driver’s license (tickets will not be accepted)
- Completed parking agreement (link- to the left) with parent signature
- Proof of insurance
- All school fines must be paid in full
- Parking fee, $100- cash or check only
Parking is a privilege and each student driver is expected to follow the rules listed below. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action, which may include his or her driving privileges being suspended.
Each student will:
- Display the valid hanger daily on the rearview mirror.
- Park in designated student lots (east or west lots on the stadium side) and refrain from parking in special areas: fire lanes, handicap, staff, reserved or visitor’s parking.
- Obey all driving laws and drive in a safe and responsible manner.
- Return all unused hangers. Sharing and “passing along” hangers is prohibited.
- Lock his or her vehicle.
- Use only one parking spot per vehicle.
- Park straight between the lines and not angled.
- Arrive at school on time.
The lot is monitored daily. If a student drives a different vehicle than is registered or forgets his or her hanger, please have the student report the vehicle to the dean’s office upon arrival to school. This will prevent the student from being called to the office and/or having the vehicle stickered.
Students choosing to drive to school assume certain risks and are reminded that car trouble, traffic, and weather are not valid causes for being tardy or absent from school.
Please remember that the parking lot as well as Harvey Road and Wolf’s Crossing are school zones. Therefore, cell phone use is not permitted by drivers of any age.