Annual Health History Form for Returning and New Students
(Required for all SD 308 Students)The information is shared with paramedics in the case of an emergency.
It is important for health service personnel to be aware of children's medical needs.
- All Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th grade, 9th grade students and students new to Illinois schools must provide a current physical exam and immunization record. Students entering from another Illinois school must provide their most recent school physical and immunization record. Exams must take place within one year prior to the first day of school.
- All 6th grade students must show proof of having received all required vaccines including a Tdap vaccine, 2 doses of varicella and 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine at approved intervals. One dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine must be received on or after the 11th birthday.
- All 12th grade students must provide proof of having received a dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine on or after their 16th birthday.
- Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th and 9th grade students are asked to provide proof of a dental exam dated within 18 months prior to May 15th of the current school year.
- Kindergarten students and students new to Illinois schools need a vision exam. Exams must be completed within one year prior to the first day of school and be submitted by October 15th.
- It should be noted that a child's athletic physical assessment does not meet the sixth or ninth grade physical requirements. If you anticipate that your child may participate in school sporting events, have your physician complete a sports physical form while at your child's medical examination appointment.
Failure to provide documentation of the physical and vaccine requirements will result in first-day exclusion from school. Documentation of upcoming medical appointments will not be accepted.