HELPFUL TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SIXTH GRADE YEAR…
* Make sure you record everything on my assignment board and place a check when the work is finished.
*Stay organized! If you need help with this, I will be happy to offer assistance!
* Students need to remember to write using complete sentences. (Trust me you will hear this many times from me!)
* Before you begin your writing assignments, you`ll receive a rubric, or checklist. You may then use the checklist as a guide or a "recipe for an A".
* As always, when in doubt, you should always come in and ask.
* Let me know if there are any comments or questions.