Science Department Testing and Retake Policy
The retake policy of the science department at Traughber Junior High is as follows:
- Any summative assessment may be retaken if initiated by the student or the teacher.
- Any rubric based assessments (projects, labs, Socratic seminars) are not retakable.
Note: The policy is subject to change and that changes will be communicated to students and parents in advance.
- Before any retake, the student must complete any incomplete or missing work that is related to the assessment prior to the retake.
- The retake must be done within 5 school days from when they received the assessment score.
- The student needs to arrange a time with the teacher for the retake on their own schedule (i.e. not during class time).