PRIDE IS CLOSED FOR 2022-2023
PRIDE / 2022-23
Teachers (OEA) and Employees (Non-OEA)
Up to four (4) Teachers/per recognition period
Up to two (2) Employees/per recognition period
Notification by Superintendent, recognition at board meeting,
PRIDE Certificate, and recognition from PRIDE sponsors
What does PRIDE stand for?
Proudly Recognizing Individuals Demonstrating Excellence
What was PRIDE implemented and why?
PRIDE Recognition Program was implemented in the fall of 2015 by the Board of Education to recognize, promote and celebrate the many contributions made by teachers and employees of Oswego Community Unit School District 308.
How to nominate a teacher and/or staff member?
• Nomination period is always open
• Complete an online nomination form at: www.sd308.org/PRIDENomination
• SD 308 employee, student, parent, community member, or alumni may nominate
• Self-nominations NOT accepted
• Duplicate nominations for the same individual during the same month NOT accepted
What is the nomination criteria?
• Demonstrates exemplary commitment, accountability, enthusiasm and student-focus
• Maintains helpful attitude and responsive behavior with encouraging words and actions
• Respects and honors differences and similarities
• Recognizes and appreciates being a partner in the educational success of each student
• Advocates for the best interest of students
• Takes pride in his/her work
• Displays personal and professional integrity while continually challenging self and others
• Demonstrates a commitment to professional growth through continuous professional learning
How can an individual become a PRIDE District Partner?
Please email the Communications Department for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Still have questions regarding the PRIDE recognition program?
Please email the Communications Department at: email@example.com