Peachjar Flyers and How to Access Peachjar
MATERIAL DISTRIBUTION / PROMOTION TO STUDENT: CUSD 308 strives to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility and have transitioned from paper distribution to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar. The district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed. All materials must meet the requirements of Board Policy 8:25: Advertising and Distributing Materials in Schools Provided by Non-School Related Activites Click here to download Board Policy 8:25 (pdf) and Board Policy 8:120: Distribution of Material to Students by Non-Students. Click here to download Board Policy 8:120.
To request digital flyer approval, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Peachjar Registration page by clicking here Registration Page
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
All flyers must be submitted at least one week before the event date, and are subject to approval, once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
- If you are a parent group at one of our SD308 schools, these instructions do not apply.
- All flyers to be distributed must originate from a local organization whose mission and aim is to enrich the lives of children/families in our community;
- All flyers must support SD308's mission and framework which is to educate all students to reach their highest potential;
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all of our students and parents, we require that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish;
- Include the following disclaimer using exact wording on ALL materials:
- In consideration for the privilege to distribute the attached materials, Community Unit School District 308 shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney's fees, and judgments or awards.
For more information regarding getting started, please contact Kellie Brosamer @ Peachjar at:
Phone: (858) 997-2117 x 105 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.