2021-2022: APPLICATIONS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE STARTING ON FEB. 14TH, 2022 - ON THIS WEBSITE AND IN THE SOCIAL STUDIES OFFICE (ROOM 210). They will be due on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
- Remember - Applications are for students who are currently Sophomores & Juniors during the 2021-2022 school year.
RHO KAPPA MEMBERS - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM RHO KAPPA!!
The following requirements must be met in order to become a member of Rho Kappa:
- The student must be currently completing their sophomore or junior year at OHS.
- The student must have at least a 3.0 Social Studies GPA.
- The student must have at least a 3.0 Overall GPA.
- The student must have completed at least ONE Honors/AP Social Studies class before applying or be currently enrolled in one.
- Must be committed to taking at least one Social Studies class in every year of HS.
- The student must demonstrate a commitment to scholarship, leadership, service, and citizenship.
Applications to be accepted into the society are made available every school year for a couple of weeks in either February or March. Please pay attention to school announcements for details!
OHS Juniors in Rho Kappa: Remember you MUST accrue 30 participation points this year in Rho Kappa to maintain your active status! If you don't do this, you will NOT be in Rho Kappa your Senior Year!
Community Service Hours outside of Rho Kappa can be transferred in for up to 6 points!!! Please fill out the form below to account for your hours!