SEEDS SD308 Title I Program
This program will offer parent engagement workshops facilitated by Dr. Mario Guzman, Clinical Psychologist and Cognitive Behavioral Therapist. These workshops will be held in Spanish with English interpretation. The workshops focus on the transformation of the adolescent. There will be two groups of sessions offered throughout the school year.
The EL Department is handling the communication for these sessions.
Please contact: Alma Binknowski, bilingual parent liaison, email@example.com for more information
Parent with students in grades 8th -12th.
- January 30, 2019 (What is Adolescence? / ¿Qué es Adolescencia?))
- February 6, 2019 (The Adolescent and the Family / El adolescente y la familia))
- February 13, 2019 (The Adolescent's Social Development / El desarollo social del adolescente)
- February 20, 2019 (The Adolescent, Social Media and Technology / El adolescente, redes sociales y technolgias)
- February 27, 2019 (Risk Behaviors in Adolescence / Conductas de riesgo en la adolescencia)
- March 6, 2019 (Mental Disorders in Adolescence / Los transtornos mentales en la adolescencia)
- March 13, 2019 (The Positive Transformation of the Adolescent / La transformación)