All Course Changes Below Will Be Effective
for the 2021 - 2022 School Year
AP Physics C is Splitting in 2 Separate Classes
- AP Physics C will no longer be 2 period blocks
- AP Physics C will now be split into 2 separate classes:
- AP Physics C: Mechanics -- 1 Period -- 2 Semesters
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism -- 1 Period -- 2 Semesters
- Students can elect to take one AP Physics C class or both. Whatever fits their needs and educational / career goals.
Project Lead the Way -- Biomedical Science
- OHS will now be offering the full sequece of the Biomedical Science coursework with the launch of Biomedical Innovations.
- This is a capstone course and students will have had to previously taken HBS or MI.
- See our course presentation for more information about PLTW and specifically Biomedical Innovation.