Food matters because we love to eat. But it matters even more knowing the food choices we make directly impact the energy and focus we need to propel us forward, help us succeed and keep us healthy. But for many of us, eating healthy is hard to do. It takes planning, it takes time—it even takes the creativity and willingness to try new foods and open up to new flavors.
Our team of chefs and dietitians know how challenging eating healthy can be. But they also know that discovering healthy food can be fun, empowering and rewarding. So, we’re here to help you discover what healthy food can do for you and to help you enjoy all the positive things that can happen when you start ‘feeding your potential’.
For tips, recipes, and ideas from our chefs and dietitians, visit Feed Your Potential 365
Click the links below for some fun games to keep you entertained!
- Fill up your plate with a balanced meal to blast off! Go to the webpage and click “play the game.” (science) https://www.fns.usda.gov/apps/BlastOff/BlastOff_Game.html
- Vine Time- fill the monkey’s basket with fruit! Go to the webpage and click “play.” (science) https://www.funbrain.com/games/vine-time
- Pizza Man! Go to the webpage and learn the song and dance! (art, phys ed) https://family.gonoodle.com/activities/pizza-man
- Go to the webpage, take the quiz, and learn about food from around the world! (science) https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/games/quizzes/quiz-whiz-menu/
- Peanut Butter in a Cup. Watch and learn the dance! (art, phys ed) https://family.gonoodle.com/activities/peanut-butter-in-a-cup
- How to Make Playdough: A Chemistry Experiment. Go to the webpage and play the video. (science) https://thekidshouldseethis.com/post/how-to-make-play-dough-a-chemistry-experiment
- Cosmic Kids Yoga: Disco and Dance. Go to the webpage and follow along. (phys ed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSgZl8f5leU
- Run your own Food Truck at Fizzy’s Lunch Lab! https://pbskids.org/lunchlab/games/food-truck