2019 Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19
Following the statewide mandate: all schools are closed through March 30, 2020
- Learning opportunties will be distributed to all students to use during the time schools are closed. Additional information is coming soon.
- Food Service is being offered to all enrolled students. Pick-up is daily from 8:30-9:30am at Thompson Jr. High, Fox Chase Elementary School, Lakewood Creek Elementary School, and Oswego East High School.
- Many resources for food, personal care items, transportation, and more have formed in our community. We are tracking those resources and have them listed here.
- The state has indicated that the days schools were closed due to COVID-19 concerns will NOT be made up.
- Many things are changing at a rapid pace, please check back here often for updates. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
- This situation could cause anxiety in students, this resource may assist you in talking to children about COVID-19.