Incoming Kindergarten Registration for 2019/2020
Children registering for kindergarten must be 5 years old by Sept. 1 of that school year.
**Current Brokaw Students Do Not Need To Attend, Information Is Coming Home With These Students**
Walk-In Kindergarten Registration:
Wednesday, April, 24
Please come to Central Registration located at District Administration Center 4175 State Route 71, Oswego IL Door #2 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. This is a walk in process so no appointment is needed.Items to bring with you when registering your child:
Packets are also available at any District 308 school or the district office.
- Completed Registration Packet
- Original, County-Issued Birth Certificate
- Photo ID of Parent registering the Child
- Proofs of Residency (such as)
- Current Mortgage, Current Property Tax Statement, or Current lease plus
- Two of the following bills (current/within 60 days); service and mailing address must match
- Phone Bill (including cell phone)
- Home Owners Association
- Home Owners Insurance
estatements are accepted. Please print and have available during time of registration.
2019-2020 Health Requirements (not needed at time of registration)
Physical (due by first day of school)
Vision (due by Oct. 15 of the current school year)
Dental (due no later than May 15 of the current school year)
Kindergarten Registration Fees
Full Day $550
Additional Kindergarten Information
BROKAW STUDENTS ENTERING KINDERGARTEN
Online Enrollment for Brokaw Students entering Kindergarten begins February 5, 2019.