What is Mathletes?
A prestigious academic club that expands and challenges highly talented students mathematically. These mathletes will compete against neighboring schools to solve advanced mathematical problems. There are different types of events which these students compete. The events are primarily written tests. There are individual freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior categories, as well as team competitions such as freshman-sophomore 8 person, junior-senior 8 person, and a 5 person calculator team. Students take what they have learned in their previous math classes to the next level as they apply it to the competitions and real world.
Why join Mathletes?
• Get involved in OHS.
• Make new friends with common interests.
• Express school and math spirit.
• Help yourself and others to conquer extreme mathematical challenges.
• Improves your college resume.
• Deepens your content knowledge for further careers.Sponsors:Tiffany Rehak firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison Schwedtfeger email@example.com
Kelly Yedinak firstname.lastname@example.org
Wenjang Tu email@example.com