Central RegistrationNew Student enrollment onlyHello New District 308 Family,
Please send your registration information to: email@example.com
Your registration information should include:
Completed Registration Packet
Proof of Residency
Lease, Mortgage Statement, or Property Tax Statement
2 Utilities (i.e. ComEd, Nicor, Fox Metro, etc.)
Parent/Guardian Photo ID
If you have a student who is transferring please include the name of the school and the city where the school is located.
If you are registering a Kindergarten student, please remember to bring the original birth certificate to: 1008 Douglas Rd., Oswego, IL 60543 between 9-11am and 2-4pm, Monday-Thursday
Please make sure to click the links below to complete these forms as part of your registration process.
Once all documents have been received, we will confirm receipt.
(For pre-school aged students please contact Brokaw Early Learning Center directly at 630-551-9609 to inquire about the screening process. Once your child has been screened and approved for the program, you may call Central Registration to schedule an appointment to complete the registration requirements.)
If face-to-face appointment needed, please call our office for an appointment at 630-636-2404.Address:Central Registration is located at
1008 Douglas RoadOswego IL 60543630-608-5090
630-608-5091 (Fax)Office Hours:Monday - Friday7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Items to bring to Registration:
- Completed Registration Packet
Packets are also available at any District 308 school or District office.
- Illinois student transfer form (if applicable any student transferring from an Illinois public school)
- Student’s original, county-issued birth certificate
- Photo ID of parent registering student
- Proofs of Residency (such as)
- Current Mortgage, Current Property Tax Statement or Current lease, plus
- Two of the following bills (current/within 60 days); service and mailing address must match
- Phone Bill (including cell phone)
- Home Owners Association
- Home Owners Insurance
(estatements are accepted. Please print and have available during time of registration.)
School Registration Fees
- Kindergarten, half day: $60
- Kindergarten, full day: $550
- First grade: $120
- Second grade: $120
- Third grade: $120
- Fourth grade: $120
- Fifth grade: $120
Junior High: $165
High School: $195
Early Entry to First Grade
updated July 2020