If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) version 10 or 11 you may experience issues viewing the website due to the IE compatibility settings. To fix this, on your menu bar
OrIf you have the circled icon in your address bar, illustrated in the picture below
- click Tools | Compatibility View Settings,
- when you get the Popup listed below,
- make sure that Display intranet sites in Compatibility View is unchecked.
- Refresh the browser and everything should be back to normal.
- just click it to fix the issue.