Welcome Class of 2021!
Future Wolves Night is January 18, 2017 from 6:30-8:30pm. We hope that all of our new freshmen students come with their families to view our school and learn more about what Oswego East holds for them. Below are a few links to resources, presentations and information.
Counselors visited the junior highs in November 2016 (Bednarcik and Murphy) and January 2017 (Plank) to discuss a two-year plan and provide a sheet of elective classes that students can choose from for their freshman year. The elective sheet is located in a link below. After core courses are recommended by your student's 8th grade teachers in January and you make elective selection at home through Home Access Center, counselors will meet with the 8th grader again in February to finalize and verify their selections. Please see the presentations below for more details on this process and a "Course Selection" Presentation with instructions on how to select classes through Home Access Center.
- November 2016/January 2017: OEHS counselors met with Grade 8 students to share high school info, upcoming course selection info, elective class info, and 2 - 4 year plans.
- January 18, 2017 from 6:30-8:30pm: Join us for Future Wolves Night at OEHS Meet with DCs, visit information booths, attend presentations.
- Teachers will make core course recommendations through Teacher Access by January 25, 2017.
- Home Access is open to parents and students for elective choices from January 26- February 12, 2017.
- OEHS counselors will meet with junior high students to finalize elective course selections after February 12, 2017.
- Join us at Welcome to the Pack in April 6, 2017 from 6-7:30pm.
- Incoming freshmen Wolves will participate in FroshFest in August 2017.
WELCOME TO THE PACK NIGHT!
April 6, 2017 from 6:00-7:30pm
Parents and current 8th grade students who will attend OEHS next year are invited to attend an evening program at OEHS. There will be a speaker for parents in the Performing Arts Center and a social gathering for students in the large gym. We hope all incoming 8th grade students and their parents can join!