The dean’s office sells parking passes daily between 6:30 and 7:25 a.m. and after school from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. To obtain a parking permit each student needs the following:
- Valid driver’s license (tickets will not be accepted)
- Completed paperwork (links below) with parent signature
- Proof of insurance
- All school fines must be paid in full
- Parking fee, $25 per semester
Each student will:
- Display the valid hanger daily on the rearview mirror.
- Park in designated student lots (east or west lots on the stadium side) and refrain from parking in special areas: fire lanes, handicap, staff, reserved or visitor’s parking.
- Obey all driving laws and drive in a safe and responsible manner.
- Return all unused hangers. Sharing and “passing along” hangers is prohibited.
- Lock his or her vehicle.
- Use only one parking spot per vehicle.
- Park straight between the lines and not angled.
- Arrive at school on time.
The lot is monitored daily. If a student drives a different vehicle than is registered or forgets his or her hanger, please have the student report the vehicle to the dean’s office upon arrival to school. This will prevent the student from being called to the office and/or having the vehicle stickered.
Students choosing to drive to school assume certain risks and are reminded that car trouble, traffic, and weather are not valid causes for being tardy or absent from school.
Please remember that the parking lot as well as Harvey Road and Wolf’s Crossing are school zones. Therefore, cell phone use is not permitted by drivers of any age.