163 Boulder Hill Pass | Montgomery, IL 60538 | Phone: 630.636.2900 | Fax: 630.636.2968
Principal: Toia Jones Assistant Principal: Kristen Salwierak
Attendance Phone: 630.636.2901
9:00 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
Early Dismissal Times
School Improvement Day
Elementary 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
Year Built: 1961
Boulder Hill Elementary School supports the Community Unit School District #308 Pathway to 2020 by…
- making decisions based on what is best for all learners.
- providing a welcoming environment where we honor individuality and diversity.
- providing a family environment where all feel appreciated, physically and emotionally safe, cared for and accepted.
- having high academic and behavioral expectations for all students.
- providing challenging learning opportunities through differentiation that address multiple learning styles and encourages creativity.
- encouraging students to think critically while preparing them for adulthood.
- achieving student success through collaboration between staff, students and families.
- having fun, celebrating and smiling.
Visitors are welcome on school property, provided their presence will not be disruptive. All visitors must initially report to the Building Principal's office. Please contact the school for the visitor's entrance.
Any person wishing to confer with a staff member must contact that staff member by telephone to make an appointment. Conferences with teachers are held outside school hours or during the teacher's conference/preparation period.
- All visitors must sign in and out.
- All visitors must wear a name tag.