163 Boulder Hill Pass | Montgomery, IL 60538 | Phone: 630.636.2900 | Fax: 630.636.2968
Principal: Michael Mitchinson
Attendance Phone: 630.636.2901
8:45 a.m. - 3:35 p.m.
Early Dismissal Times
Year Built: 1961
Boulder Hill's Mission:
Learning Together - Achieving Success - Contributing to Our World
Boulder Hill's Vision:
- Establish a student centered learning environment that provides exemplary educational experiences
- Engage our entire community in a unique partnership for continuous learning
- Encourage and model responsibility, respect, trustworthiness, citizenship, caring, and fairness
- Empower all to explore opportunities, collaborate, and support each other to achieve success
Visitors are welcome on school property, provided their presence will not be disruptive. All visitors must initially report to the Building Principal's office. Please contact the school for the visitor's entrance.
Any person wishing to confer with a staff member must contact that staff member by telephone to make an appointment. Conferences with teachers are held outside school hours or during the teacher's conference/preparation period.
- All visitors must sign in and out.
- All visitors must wear a name tag.