Sign In Help
Having Trouble Signing In?
Username and Password Standards
District Website & Intranet
Username: District Username without the @sd308.org portion (e.g. jsmith).
Password: District Password (Reset via http://mypassword.sd308.org)
Username: District Username with the @sd308.org portion (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Password: District Password
Password IssuesNeed to reset SD 308 password? Use the link below to begin the password reset process. You will need to enter your username and current password.
If you have never used the password portal, you will be prompted to answer security questions the first time you use it. By answering the security questions, you will be able to reset a forgotten password.
Go to http://mypassword.sd308.org to get started.
Sorry, the page is inactive or protected.Do you see this page when trying to visit: www.sd308.org/intranet?
Try this first: Log Out & In
Try this second: Clear your Chrome history and cache to fix the issue.
- Clear out history in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the Chrome Menu (three dots in the upper right.)
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Log Back In
Still not working?
- Contact email@example.com for additional support.
Need Further Technical Help