Parent Education & Family Support ServicesThis is a FREE service provided by Community Unit School District 308.
What services do we provide?
A Parent Is A Child’s Most Influential Teacher!
- Book/toy lending library for your personal use.
- Home visits: These visits can be individualized for each family and offer ideas for developing school readiness.
- Mighty Monday’s with Michelle: Join the fun to discuss hot parenting topics with other parents.
- Networking: Connect with other families, receive resources, and access other community programs.
- Parent/child playgroups for infants to 5: Bring your little ones ready to play at our themed based playgroups.
- Potty training kits as well as support.
For more information regarding workshops or resources, CLICK HERE to submit a Family Support Referral