Community Unit School District 308Diversity, Equity, and InclusionOUR VISION:To be a world-class district where diversity, equity, and inclusion are actively embraced and practiced by all staff members to prepare District 308 students to live, learn, and work together in a vibrant and diverse world.OUR MISSION:
- To create and support a positive learning and working environment where all students and employees understand, value, and learn from each other’s unique differences
- To recruit and retain a highly qualified and competent workforce that reflects the diversity of the district’s student body
- To empower all employees to increase their cultural competency by encouraging and facilitating ongoing professional development and training
- To create and foster a welcoming environment that enables the viewpoints of all stakeholders to contribute to the success of School District 308
OUR WORK:For more information on the work we are doing to realize our vision and achieve our mission, please view the links to the left.
- To guarantee that all students have equitable access to world-class services, school resources, and learning opportunities that drive excellence in education