1000 Fifth Street | Oswego, IL 60543 | Phone: 630.551.9600 | Fax: 630.551.9619Principal: Andrew J. McCree | Assistant Principal: Jacqueline MecklenburgSpecial Education Coordinator: Erica Schramm
Absence: 630-551-9601School Hours:Morning Session 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Afternoon Session 11:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.No attendance on shortened days.School Office Hours 7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.Year Built: 2007
Mission StatementTo foster the learning and growth of all children.
- Visitors are welcome on school property, provided their presence will not be disruptive to the learning process. All visitors must initially report to the Building Principal's office to provide picture identification. Please contact the school office for the visitor's entrance.
- Any person wishing to confer with a staff member must contact that staff member by telephone to make an appointment. Conferences with teachers are held outside school hours or during the teacher's conference/preparation period.
- All visitors must sign in and out.
- All visitors must present a valid photo ID.
- All visitors must wear a name tag.