- Everyone is unique and has intrinsic worth.
- All people can learn and be successful.
- Family, schools and community share the responsibility for education and character development.
- High expectations promote greater accomplishments.
- People are responsible for their choices and actions.
- Effort and positive attitude are necessary for anyone to perform at his or her best.
- Honesty and integrity are essential for trusting relationships.
- An educated citizenry is necessary to sustain a democracy.
- Team work is essential for organizational success.
- Change is necessary for continuous improvement.