Central RegistrationNew Student enrollment only
Registration takes place in two steps, first online, then followed by an appointment at Central Registration (located at 1008 Douglas Road, Oswego).
Steps for families with students already enrolled in our district:
- Make your appointment here! (Please make 1 appointment per family)
- Gather required documents: (see section below "Items to Bring to Your Registration Appointment")
Steps for families new to our district:
- You will need to create a new account in the Tyler Parent Portal. Click here! (Make sure you are under 'Parent')
- Please click ‘register a new family’ on the Tyler Parent Portal page.
- In the Tyler Parent Portal, follow all prompts to register your student.
**Note: When choosing the grade you'll enter KA for half-day kindergarten and KE for full-day kindergarten- additional help is found in the guide located in step 6 below).
- Once your student is added in the Tyler Parent Portal and you have received your confirmed screen, click here to schedule your appointment with Central Registration.
- Gather required documents (see section below “Items to Bring to Your Registration Appointment”) and we will see you at your appointment.
- For more details on the above steps, click here!
Please contact Central Registration with any problems concerning the online Registration process or with logging into the Tyler Parent Portal at: 630-608-5090.
Completed Registration Packet
Proof of Residency
Lease, Mortgage Statement, or Property Tax Statement
2 Utilities (i.e. ComEd, Nicor, Fox Metro, etc.)
Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Student's Original County Issued Birth Certificate
- Remember to complete the links below for each student
Please make sure to click the links below to complete these forms as part of your registration process.
(For pre-school aged students please contact Brokaw Early Learning Center directly at 630-551-9609 to inquire about the screening process. Once your child has been screened and approved for the program, you may complete the steps above.)Address:Central Registration is located at1008 Douglas Road
Oswego IL 60543
Office Hours:Monday - Friday8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.By Appointment Only
Items to bring to Registration:
Packets are also available at any District 308 school or District office.
- Illinois student transfer form (if applicable any student transferring from an Illinois public school)
- Student’s original, county-issued birth certificate
- Photo ID of parent registering student
- Proofs of Residency (such as)
- Current Mortgage, Current Property Tax Statement or Current lease, plus
- Two of the following bills (current/within 60 days); service and mailing address must match
- Phone Bill (including cell phone)
- Home Owners Association
- Home Owners Insurance
(estatements are accepted. Please print and have available during time of registration.)
School Registration Fees
- Full-Day Kindergarten : $550
- Half-Day Kindergarten : $60
- First grade: $120
- Second grade: $120
- Third grade: $120
- Fourth grade: $120
- Fifth grade: $120
Junior High: $165
High School: $195
- Fifth - Twelfth Grade : $50
Early Entry to First Grade