Return to Headlines

Leftover Halloween Candy?!?

Student Council wants to ask you, “What will you do with all of your leftover Halloween candy? What can you do with the unwanted candy from your Trick-Or-Treat bag?” DONATE YOUR LEFTOVER OR UNWANTED CANDY TO THE CHILDREN AT MUTUAL GROUND and HESED HOUSE! You can give them a wonderful “treat” by donating any of your leftover or unwanted candy. Place it in the box in the main office before Thursday, November 3rd! Student Council members will pack up the candy into bags, and then Mrs. Varney will bring that candy to Mutual Ground and Hesed House for the children to enjoy! Thank you for sharing your treats!