Preview and Orientation Day
Preview & Orientation Day
Thursday, August 18th, 2016
- What: Gather information about the preschool program, take a tour of the building, meet your child’s teacher and ask questions about routines and procedures.
- Brokaw Early Learning Center, 1000 Fifth Street, Oswego
- Old Post Elementary School, 100 Old Post Rd., Oswego
- When: Thursday, August 18th
- 8:00–9:00 AM
- Only available for students attending Brokaw Early Learning Center. Students enrolled in an AM session are encouraged to attend at this time.
- 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
- Available at the Brokaw location. Students attending a PM session or enrolled in a special 5-hour program are encouraged to attend at this time.
- Available at the Old Post location. All students are welcome at this time.
- 4:00–6:00 PM
- Available at Brokaw and Old Post locations. Any family unable to attend the daytimes are encouraged to attend at this time.
Each session will run about one hour in length. Parents can bring their child’s extra set of clothing clearly marked in a large Ziploc baggie, along with any optional supplies you wish to donate to your child’s classroom. A school supply list can be found on our website at www.sd308.org/belc
- Meet the teacher and see your child’s classroom
- Take a tour of the building
- Distribution of student backpack tags
- Receive informational handouts
We look forward to seeing you at our Preview & Orientation Day!
**Starting August 10th at 4:00 PM, teacher assignments can be found via Home Access Center under the Parents tab at www.sd308.org/belc . Your login and password can be found in the Home Access Center letter that was mailed to all new families during the summer. Returning families may refer to your login information that was sent home with your child’s returning student registration packet in April 2016. **